Hello my lovelies,
Ah, the joy of winter holidays! I absolutely love making gifts and I always love to add in a personal touch to the gifts I make. What’s better than seeing a big smile on people’s faces? In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to become and amazing gift maker, even if you’re the type who doesn’t enjoy thinking about prezzies. It’s all simpler than you might think ✨
It all comes down to their personality. Start by asking yourself a set of helpful questions:
- What does he/she already like? Come up with 5 areas. For instance: baking, blogging, going to the the theatre, music, sushi making.
- Are there any special characters or movies you can link your gift to? Some people are crazy about star wars or other TV shows. They’ll surely enjoy some merch, but make it personal to them eg. a cool quote from the movie on a travel mug.
- Is he/she the experience type rather than material gifts? If that’s the case, then there are loads of experiences you can think about: spa day, day trips, winery tours.
- Can you personalise the gift somehow? Always add something personal to the gift such as their favourite chocolate, a handwritten note, anything that shows attention to details.
- Do you remember this person talking about something in particular lately? If you’ve heard them speaking about a cool item or somewhere they’d like to try, then that’s your gift sorted. Just make sure you’re the first to the party!
According to the manners book, it’s best not to include perfumes on your gift list or make presents that hold a value greater than that person could afford. I’m not in total agreement with the last one, but it might be worth to consider.
Now, moving on to the FUN PART! Have a look below at three possible gifts according to personality types.
The Ambitious One
We all have ambitious friends. They aim high and always have an incredible amount of energy. One thing to bear in mind is that they need to keep organised and quite often need a break from it all. Your gift can be the perfect combination between the two: a mac cover, weekly agenda, lush bomb (the Intergalactic one is superb) and a bottle of fizz.
You can use my code GIRLYGAL20 for 20% off on CaseApp.
The Adventure Seeker
The adrenaline junkies! We all love them. There’s only so many parachute jumps you can offer until it gets old, so why not try something new? Try looking at scratch maps, card or passport holders, coffee travel mugs and of course a box of chocolates.
The Romantic One
I so love making gifts for the romantic type. They look so adorable! I would totally recommend to look into a rose bouquet from Handy Flowers, a cute hamper, a Snow Flake bath bomb and a seductive gift set.
Hope this was very useful for you guys. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment sections below. I would love to help you find the perfect gift! 💖
Lots of love and have a wonderful festive season,