Hello there my girls,
As you’ve probably seen I have traveled a lot this summer and I mean A LOT. As I write this, I am getting ready for my next getaway to a destination that is close to my heart – the place where I turned 22 last year!
Now, as I’m used to packing and figuring out exactly what I need before I get there, I thought to put together my summer essentials.
1. The Summer Dress – Dresses won my heart this season and I’m loving the idea! Not that I’ve discovered the wheel or anything, but they are so easy to wear. Why didn’t I get into them earlier?! Because I did not know how to mix them to fit my personality: if I wear a dress, I will wear it with boots or striped sandals. This Embroided Striped Zara Dress is just perfect for me. I find this style trés chic, but you can choose any dress that makes you feel happy & free.
2. Colourful Bag – I’ve had this Ralph Lauren bag since last Autumn, but I haven’t brought it out my closet that much. Now, I’m in love with it – even more than I did when I first got it. Strange right? I feel that a colour bag is amazing for summer – it gives me energy and adds on to my mood when I’m not feeling that positive.
3. Straw Hat – This comes as a necessity rather than just an accessory. You need to wear a hat during these sunny days, especially if you’re travelling to a hot country. Believe me, this H&M Straw Hat saved me from many headaches and heat strokes.
4. Sandals – Probably, the best trend of all summers: lace sandals! Girl, these Zara ones are so sexy (you can tie them around your leg)! Needless to say, you’re probably wearing sandals in summer and you’d be better with these low heeled ones if you live in a big city or travel around!
5. Thermal Spring Water – One of my must haves for the season is a thermal spring water face spray! I mean, it’s so refreshing and keeps my skin hydrated. Check out this one by La Roche-Posay.
Have you seen my tips on the most Instagramable outfits for this summer?
Until next time,